Hi! The weather is getting cooler and I just had my first pumpkin spice steamer the other day so its a natural urge to want to share the stuff that is going to beat my face for the next couple of months ;)
1. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - Go buy this. Now. Its worth the money and all the hype is true. I'm in the shade "Sand" and it matches me perfectly. It gives me such a flawless natural finish, way better than the MAC foundation I've been using.
2. Nars Blush - All the NARS blushes are amazing. Every. Single. One. My true love is "Orgasm" since it gives such a nice glow to the cheeks.
3. Becca Highlighter in "Champagne Pop" - This is the highlighter that was created with Youtuber Jaclyn Hill, its great. Makes you glowy, does what a highlighter is supposed to do. BUT, if you already have Opal and Moonstone just layer them and you basically have a Champagne Pop.
4. KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - I recently decided to jump on the liquid to matte lipstick train. Not going to lie, they definitely dry out my lips but the color "Bauhau5" is BEAUTIFUL, definitely worth the dryness and stays on F O R E V E R.
5. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in "Unicorn Blood" - This was my first time trying anything from the Jeffree Star line.....holy shit, i need more. Its a gorgeous color for the fall, didn't dry out my lips at all & it was soo easy to apply.
5. Tarte Gifted Mascara - This mascara along with Dior It Addict Lash have been in my mascara rotation since January and it hasn't failed me yet. It leaves my lashes long and full, doesn't take a long time to remove at the end of the day, and doesn't smudge and flake.